In this issue of our newsletter, you can read about:
- The Laser-Photonics industry is off to a great start for 2021. Companies are expanding their operations, and all US Photonics Clusters are as strong as ever.
- Despite the increased output of photonics technicians by all OPCN colleges, the workforce demand is higher than the supply. It is a great time for young people to enter our specialized field that serves advanced technological companies. Listen to the podcast from “All Things Photonics” and invite anyone looking for a profitable career to start learning at any one of our 44 LASER-TEC affiliated colleges.
- LASER-TEC is offering tuition-free online Laser-Photonics courses for people who lost their jobs due to COVID-19, active military, veterans and immediate family members, and educators.
- Photonics Spectra 2021 online Conference, January 19-22.
- How you can help your students with career preparedness and job search.
- Learn about the basics of patents during a free webinar hosted by the Florida Photonics Cluster on January 21.
- Free Nanomanufacturing Certificate program for active military and immediate family members.
- LASER-TEC educational resources
- Photonics program at Indian River State College, Fort Pierce, Florida.
Wishing you a great start to this new year,