Light and Optics Experiment Book
DEVELOPED BY LASER-TEC
The Light and Optics Experiment Book is a laboratory manual with 24 experiments that guide students in the exploration of the fundamentals of geometrical and wave optics, lasers, laser safety, optical alignment, and experimental data analysis.
Table of Contents
1. Laser Safety
2. Finding the Speed of Light in Acrylic Block
3. Determining the Wavelength of Light
4. Spectrum of White Light
5. Care and Cleaning of High Grade Optical Components*
6. Law of Reflection
7. Primary and Secondary Reflections
8. Optical Filters
9. Optical Photometer Use and Stability*
10. Prisms and Lenses
11. Measuring Focal Length of Bi-Convex Lens
12. Measuring Focal Length of Bi-Concave Lens
13. Measuring Focal Length of Fresnel Lens
14. Optical Alignment Techniques*
15. Law of Refraction
16. Total Internal Reflection
17. Beam Expanding Collimators
18. Determining Laser Wavelength Using Grating*
19. Interference and Diffraction through Slit
20. Interference and Diffraction through Pinhole
21. Measuring Diameter of Human Hair using Diffraction
22. Polarization of Light*
23. Measuring Laser Beam Diameter and Divergence*
24. Laser Basics
*Experiments with an asterisk require additional equipment not provided in the Light and Optics Experiment Kit.
What's inside of The Light & Optics Experiment Book?
How can I get a copy of The Light & Optics Experiment Book?
The Light and Optics Experiment Book is provided with each Light and Optics Experiment Kit. If you wish to purchase additional copies, please visit our online store or contact Lauren Hays at 772-462-7179 or email@example.com.
The cost of the Light and Optics Experiment Book is $45.00. Discounts are available for larger orders:
0-49 e.a.- $45.00
50 e.a - 99 e.a.- $40.00
100 e.a. or more- $35.00